Saturday, November 18, 2006

Let's start with MySpace


I'm done with myspace.com. What is it about something new you can't figure out sooner that your not going to like in the long term? Why did I not realize sooner that myspace is garbage. It is just fancy email with a buildable permanent template. That's all it is. Oh the horrible bandwidth sucking pages I've seen. Myspace gives users just enough control to make an extremely horrible page that can play 500 videos and 3oo songs at once combined with 1000 pictures on an ugly background. Oh and lets not forget the tag in the top left corner of most pages where the user swiped the code from some cesspool generator.

Am I being too harsh? I don't think so. On top of the horrible pages people build are the obscene pictures that are posted on your personal page, and then there are the kids. Yes the kids, I'm guessing that probably 85% of myspace users are nothing but over-hormonal teenage kids. Which brings me to yet another reason to hate the abyss that is myspace. This is another scumbag sexual predator platform that gives these disgusting people yet another place on the web to fool kids into their own personal horror. I wish I could have a job where all day I just went from room to room maiming these sick maggots 5 days a week.

Should myspace be taken off the internet? Of course not. It's just that recently I've realized more and more how much I hate myspace and so I've decided to abandon it. Have fun with the space kids. Blogger is my newly rekindled passion. For now...

No comments: