Monday, December 11, 2006

Dexter on Showtime!

This is quite possibly the best show I've ever seen on TV. If you haven't seen this show you need to! Dexter works forensics in Miami as a blood spatter expert, but has a yearning to kill. The twist? You actually like the guy, but he's a serial killer. The reason you pull for him is because he only kills those that deserve killing. He is a serial killer of serial killers. Even his girlfriend, co-workers, and sister have absolutely no idea what he actually does. I know it sounds a little disturbing, but it's very well put together, not as gory as you would think and the plot twist are absolutely fantastic. The writers should be commended. I swear this is the best series I've ever watched. Every time one ends I can't wait for the next one!

Set your DVR! Here are some Dexter links:

Dexter on Showtime - You can watch episodes 1 and 2 free online!
Dexter on Myspace - A great Myspace page!
Dexter on YouTube - Video Log of Dexter

No comments: